Do you think that you might be suffering from acid reflux? Here are some common symptoms:
- Heartburns: Perhaps the most common type of acid reflux symptoms is the heartburn. It is characterized by having a certain burning sensation which will feel like as if it is rising from your stomach and your lower chest continuing upwards to your neck. There are a lot of cases when pregnant women experience it and this is a symptom of acid reflux pregnancy.
- Chest Pains: This will be including a lot of chest pressure, discomfiture on the chest, an extremely painful sensation across your mid chest. When you experience such chest pain, you ought to be consulting a doctor with immediate effect in order to know if you are suffering from any heart problems.
- A lot of salivation: When you experience an increase in your saliva production after you finish your eating, it can be a way of the body’s response to deal with the excess acid because saliva will help in neutralizes the acid content in your food. There can be times when your stomach will produce more acid which will increase your risk of having an acid reflux.
- Throat irritation and a burning sensation: This is one of the most common acid reflux symptoms and it will cause you to feel a burning sensation in your throat and also in the lower portion of your throat also. The burning sensation can get painful and it may worsen when you swallow something.
- Regurgitation and acidic tangy taste in your mouth: This symptom will make you feel a strong sour taste and a bitter flavour inside your mouth. It gets cause generally when the acid has got refluxed through the oesophagus into the back of your throat. There can be sometimes when you feel along with your bitter taste see the food contents also get regurgitated.
- Sore throats, a stinky breath, with erosion in your tooth – All these symptoms will be typically occurring when a person has been suffering from acid reflux for a long time and has had acid get refluxed up to his throat and in the mouth.
- Difficulty to swallow food – Having problem to swallow food is also a common symptom that can occur when your food is unable to pass normally through your mouth to your oesophagus and down to your stomach. There are a lot of people who have such symptoms feel as if the food has been stuck in their mouth and feel like getting choked.
You might be also getting getting acid reflux during pregnancy. To know more you can stay updated with us!